The so –called SII is an online VAT bookkeeping system for Spanish VAT taxpayers, through the Spanish tax authorities web page, which permits the immediate supply of the invoicing registries.SII – Immediate implementation changes (1 July 2018) in the VAT registry of issued and received invoices (Code F2, Code F1), and in all VAT registries.
- The so –called SII is an online VAT bookkeeping system for Spanish VAT taxpayers, through the Spanish tax authorities web page, which permits the immediate supply of the invoicing registries. Its implementation since July 01, 2017 has permitted a major tax control of taxpayers affected by it: those inscribed at the monthly VAT refund registry, big – seized companies, VAT groups as well as taxpayers that have elected to follow this VAT bookkeeping system.From July 01, 2018 a new version of the SII comes into effect, presenting changes that are worth knowing, specially taking into consideration the penalties for the inaccurate compliance of these registries. The technical specifications of the new version are available in the Spanish tax authorities web page.✔ In the VAT registry of issued invoices:
- Code F2 (Simplified invoices) permits registering issued invoices that do not include the recipient’s identification.
- A new tag is included, “Exemption details”, which permits disclosing the exempt taxable basis depending on the cause for the exemption.
- A new special tag permits identifying issued invoices prepared by third parties in the supply of energy.
- An independent submission is permitted when an invoice for the rental of business premises not subject to withholding tax includes more than 15 cadastral references.
✔ In the VAT registries of issued and received invoices:
- Code F1 (Full invoices) permits registering qualified simplified invoices which permit the VAT deduction by the recipient.
- A new code of bank domiciliation is included, for transactions subject to the cash special system.
✔ In the VAT registry of received invoices, a new code is included for the Complementary tax returns of VAT on imports – Customs Duties.
✔ In all VAT registries:
- An additional field is included as “external reference”, of free content, that permits including internal information of the registry holder associated to the invoice registry.
- A new field is included to identify invoicing registries of a legal entity as successor of another due to a restructuring transaction, identifying the VAT number and name of the dissolved entity (for example, the absorbed entity in a merger transaction).
- A special tag permits identifying the invoicing registries with respect to which there are difficulties in the accomplishment of the supply term, because the taxpayer could not certainly know the change of its condition to a big – seized company or because the registration in the monthly refund registry was subsequent to the first day of the tax period.
You might also be interested in:
- New sources of information of the Spanish Hacienda in its fight against tax fraud
- BOE – Extends period for withdraw application in the REDEME and renounces the SII
Publicado el 06-2018 por PBS